Join the Team and become a Festival Volunteer!
We're looking for committed, energetic, passionate, and friendly volunteers to help us make the 31st Pelham Art Festival an even bigger success! You'll be working along side a devoted team who are passionate about fine art, and fundraising for arts and cultural programming in the local community.
Who we're looking for:
Volunteers are needed for a wide range of activities for the 2017 exhibition.
- New committee members to join the team in monthly meetings to assist in planning for the 31st show
- A variety of positions are available
- Volunteers to assist on the weekend to set up and tear down the show
- Volunteers to work during the show on Mother’s Day weekend to help make everything run smoothly for guests and artists People generally volunteer for three hour shifts in an area of their interest
- The committee meets monthly and stays in touch as needed by email
Festival proceeds benefit:
- Pelham Library System
- Annual Pelham graduating arts student scholarship at E.L. Crossley Secondary School
- Annual Pelham graduating arts student scholarship at Notre Dame College School
- Annual Pelham Art and Design Program student scholarship at Niagara College
- And various community arts projects throughout the year