Join the Team and become a Festival Volunteer!
We're looking for committed, energetic, passionate, and friendly volunteers to help us make the 33rd Pelham Art Festival an even bigger success! You'll be working along side a devoted team who are passionate about fine art, and fundraising for arts and cultural programming in the local community.
Who we're looking for:
Volunteers may wish to participate in a variety of positions or tasks such as:
- General committee members to join the team in event planning for the 33rd annual show and sale
- Properties Coordinator
- Secretarial duties
- Social Media Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Other tasks as needed
Festival proceeds benefit:
- Pelham Library System
- Annual Pelham graduating arts student scholarship at E.L. Crossley Secondary School
- Annual Pelham graduating arts student scholarship at Notre Dame College School
- Annual Pelham Art and Design Program student Bursary at Niagara College
- And various community arts projects throughout the year